Ashley Cross established the first girls’ home in Tulsa, OK with $500 and a dream. As a loud mouth, ambitious, 21-year-old woman, Ashley raised awareness in the city about the issues concerning girls in foster care and she became determined to help non-profits go from a dreams to reality. From that dream, she developed one of Tulsa’s most progressive and influential non-profits, Manna Girl’s Home. Because of her established influence in the foster and non-profit sector, Ashley needed a personal platform to house her speaking and consulting.
Dreamstart not only developed Ashley’s non-profit brand, but also her personal brand. Ashely had already developed a strong brand as a founder and executive director, however she wanted to leverage that momentum into her personal brand. Thus, Dreamstart provided the several services:
- Created AshleyCross.com
- Created non-profit website and design for Launch Outreach
- Provided coaching for product development and e-courses
- Created marketing multiple marketing pieces including business cards
- Annual report
- Branded materials became key assets in helping Ashley raise over $150,000 in donations and over half a million dollars in in-kind donations.
- Since her brand launch, Ashley has had several speaking engagements and consulting opportunities