An acclaimed philanthropic leader, U.S. Goodwill Ambassador, educator and social enterprise consultant, Carlisha lends her spirit, expertise, and voice as an advocate for women and girls worldwide. As the founder of Women Empowering Nations (WEN), a non-profit devoted to the educational and economic empowerment of girls, Carlisha has solidified herself as one of the most significant and influential world shakers of her generation. With an increasing influence among women and executive leaders, Carlisha needed a for profit extension of her non-profit brand that would afford her the ability to develop leaders, consult with non-profits, and create passive income.
- Carlisha desired not to replace her current personal brand, but to expand it to an online training platform. From this idea, Dreamstart designed, developed and launched Carlisha.Academy, a website that became a hub for all of Carlisha’s digital training. We helped develop six products that launched with the website including:
- Leadership Launch - A six 6 module video course for emerging leaders.
- Booked: 7 Steps To Getting Paid Speaking Engagements - A video course training aspiring speakers on how to land profitable speaking engagements.
- Impact Launch - A one-on-one all inclusive coaching package for non-profits desiring to master their mission, build their boards, develop their programs and become a certified 501(c)3 organization.
- Provided curriculum development coaching
- Three new streams of income for Carlisha
- Cohesive brand for all of Carlisha’s for-profit and non-profit consulting
- Hundreds of new subscribers to her e-mail list